A Device for Studying Hemocirculation in Suture Bands in Interintestinal Anastomoses
- 5 Downloads
A device for investigating blood pressure in the intramural vessels of hollow organs and determining arterial blood hemoglobin oxygen saturation was developed; the device consists of two chambers, one containing LED lamps and the second, an emitter for determining blood oxygen saturation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Esin, V. I., Primary Restorative Operations in the Surgery of Complicated Colorectal Cancer and their Optimization in a General Hospital [in Russian], Dissertation for Doctorate in Medical Sciences, Astrakhan (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.Ramazanov, M. R., Surgery for Intestinal Cancer [in Russian], Makhachkala (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.Agaev, E. K., “Prophylaxis of suture failure in intestinal anastomoses by permanent intramesenteric blockade and lymphotropic therapy,” Vestn. Khirurg., No. 1, 81-84 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.Martynyuk, V. V., Baibuzenko, O. P., and Sobolev, A. A., “Angiotensometry in intra-abdominal resection of the rectum and sigmoid colon for cancer,” Vestn. Khirurg., No. 1, 61-62 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.Sigal, M. Z., Transillumination in Operations on Hollow Organs [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.Sigal, Z. M., Kravchuk, A. P., and Kamashev, V. M., “Surgical diagnosis of ischemia of gastrointestinal tract organs,” Khirurgiya, No. 3, 38-41 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.Markos’yan, S. A., Developmental Characteristics of the Regeneration of Intestinal Anastomoses in Ischemic Injury [in Russian], Author’s Abstract of Doctoral Thesis in Medical Sciences, Kazan (1999).Google Scholar
- 8.Karyakin, A. M., Ivanov, M. A., and Aliev, S. A., “End-to-end anastomosis as the method of choice for right-sided hemicolectomy,” Vestn. Khirurg., No. 2, 36-38 (1998).Google Scholar
- 9.Vlasov, A. P., “Intestinal sutures in conditions of impaired blood supply,” Vestn. Khirurg., No. 5, 138-143 (1992).Google Scholar