Modeling of Processes of Storage of Containers with Platelet-Containing Media in Platelet Incubators
- 24 Downloads
Thermal design of devices for safe storage of biological objects was performed. Three-dimensional models of a safe storage device with multi-layer walls were constructed. Computational experiments with subsequent analysis of the temperature distribution over the computational domain and the time dependence of various parameters were performed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gudkov A.G., Bobrikhin A.F., Zelenov M.S., Leushin V.Yu., Lemondzhava V.N., Marzhanovsky I.N., Chernyshev A.V., Med. Tekh., No. 3, 53-55 (2016).Google Scholar
- 2.Krutikov A.A., Calculation Method Development and Design of Pneumatic Executive Heating and Cooling Devices: Candidate’s dissertation, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.Kreith F., Black W.Z., Basic Heat Transfer, Harper and Row, New York (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.Siegel R., Howell J., Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Chechetkin A.V., Danilchenko V.V., Grigoryan M.Sh., Makeev A.B., Gudkov A.G., Shchukin S. I., Med. Tekh., No. 2, 1-3 (2016).Google Scholar