Measurement of Characteristics of Cryoprobes under Different Operation Modes
- 25 Downloads
Experimental time curves of temperature distribution over the length of the working surface of a minimally invasive cryoprobe were measured for various modes of operation (cooling or heating). The cooldown time was determined. A custom-built experimental installation allowed different types of minimally invasive cryoprobes to be tested. The results of the experiments can be used in planning cryosurgery using commercially available cryoprobes, as well as for testing the efficiency of newly developed cryosurgical instruments.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Belyaev M.K., Med. Kuzbass., No. 1, 27-28 (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.Vasilev A.O., Govorov A.V., Pushkarev A.V., Tsyganov D.I., Shakurov A.V., Tekhnol. Zhiv. Sist., 11, No. 4, 47-53 (2014).Google Scholar
- 4.Rewcastle J.C., Sandison G.A., Muldrew K., Saliken J.C., Donnelly B.J., Med. Phys., 28, No. 6, 1125-1137 (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.Burkov I.A., Pushkarev A.V., Tsyganov D.I., Shakurov A.V., Avtomatiz. Sovr. Tekhnol., No. 9, 23-25 (2015).Google Scholar
- 7.GOST 6651-2009 GSI: Platinum, Copper, and Nickel Resistive Temperature Transducers. General Requirements and Test Methods.Google Scholar