Effects of Arterial Hypertension in Childhood and Adolescence by Analysis of the Pulse Signal in the Radial Artery
- 30 Downloads
A procedure for detecting the early stages of arterial hypertension in childhood and adolescence based on analysis of the characteristics of the pulse signal in the radial artery was evaluated. The results of a typological analysis of the shape of the basic period of the signal and its rhythmic structure are presented. Image recognition algorithms were used to assess the informativeness of features defined by the parameters of the oscillatory components of the signal. A decision rule was formed to identify arterial hypertension in patients in childhood and adolescence and probabilistic assessments of its effectiveness are presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Antonova L.T., Hypertension in Childhood [in Russian], Medgiz, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.Hirofumi Tomiyama et al., J. Hypertens. Res., No. 36, 19-24 (2013).Google Scholar
- 3.Kurshakov N.A., Pressman L.P., The Circulation in Health and Disease [in Russian], Medtekhnika, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.Desova A.A., Guchuk V.V., Dorofeyuk A.A., Int. J. Biomed. Eng. Technol., 14, No. 2, 148-158 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.Guchuk V.V., Anokhin A.M., Desova A.A., Dorofeyuk A.A., Vinogradova E.P., in: Proc. Russian Conf. with International Participation “Technical and Programmable Systems for Control, Monitoring, and Measurement” (UKI’12 Moscow) [in Russian], Institute of Control Sciences, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow (2013), pp. 745-751.Google Scholar
- 7.Bryazgunov I.P., Desova A.A., Kizeva A.G., Lyashko V.V., Ross. Pediatr. Zh., No. 1, 36-40 (2005).Google Scholar
- 8.Desova A.A., Dorofeyuk A.A., in: Proc. 8th All-Russian Multiconference on Control Challenges (MKPU-2015) [in Russian], Southern Federal University Press, Rostov-on-Don, Vol. 1 (2015), pp. 59-61.Google Scholar
- 9.Dorofeyuk A.A., Guchuk V.V., Desova A.A., Dorofeyuk Yu.A., Prob. Upravl., No. 5, 39-47 (2010).Google Scholar
- 10.Desova A.A., Guchuk V.V., Dorofeyuk A.A., Dorofeyuk Yu.A., Biomed. Radioelektronika, No. 2, 33-38 (2012).Google Scholar
- 11.Vapnik V.N., Chervonenkis A.Ya., Image Recognition Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar