Development of Medical and Technical Requirements and Simulation of the Flow−Pressure Characteristics of the Sputnik Pediatric Rotary Blood Pump
- 31 Downloads
This article discusses the first stages in the development of the Sputnik implantable pediatric rotary blood pump (Sputnik IPRBP). The requirements for the group of patients for whom the Sputnik IPRBP was developed were formulated. The design of the Sputnik IPRBP consists of a fixed flow tube, a straightener at the inflow, an impeller with an embedded magnet rotating at a rate of several thousand rpm, and a fixed diffuser on the output. Results of numerical simulation of liquid flow in the Sputnik IPRBP run in the Fluent ANSYS 16.2 hydrody-namics system are presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Petukhov D.S., Selishchev S.V., Telyshev D.V., Med. Tekh., No. 6, 37-39 (2014).Google Scholar
- 2.Selishchev S., Telyshev D., Trends Biomat. Artif. Org., 29, No. 3, 207-210 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.Zafar F. et al., J. Heart Lung Transplant., 34, No. 1, 82-88 (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.Lorts A. et al., Pediatr. Card. Surg. Ann., 17, No. 1, 91-95 (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.Adachi I., Burki S., Zafar F., Morales D. L., J. Thorac. Dis., 7, No. 12, 2194-2202 (2015).Google Scholar
- 6.Cheung A., Chorpenning K., Tamez D. et al., Innovations (Phila), 10, No. 3, 151-156 (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.Morales D.L.S. et al., J. Heart Lung Transplant., 24, No. 3, 331-337 (2005).Google Scholar
- 9.Feng Huang et al., ASAIO J., 59, No. 6, 575-585 (2013).Google Scholar
- 10.Mal’gichev V.A., Nevzorov A.M., Selishchev S.V., Itkin G.P., Med. Tekh., No. 6, S. 20-22 (2010).Google Scholar
- 11.Konysheva E.G., Kudinov E.G., Dozorov K.N., Kalyanin S.A., Kuz’min G.S., Med. Tekh., No. 6, S. 23-29 (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.Itkin G.P., Selishchev S.V., Med. Tekh., No. 6, S. 39-45 (2010).Google Scholar
- 13.ANSYS, Inc., ANSYS Fluent Theory Guide, Release 16.2 (2015) (https://support.ansys.com/portal/site/AnsysCustomerPortal/tem plate.fss?file=/prod_docu/16.2/ANSYS%20Fluent%20Theory%2 0Guide.pdf).