A Conductive Composite Nanomaterial with Biocompatible Matrix and Multilayer Carbon Nanotubes
Specific conductivity of micron- and submicron-size composite nanomaterial layers based on biocompatible carboxymethylcellulose matrix and multi-walled carbon nanotube filler was studied. An ultra-dispersive suspension was applied to soft (aluminum foil, polyimide and polyester, cotton fabric, office paper) and hard (cover glass, silicon) surfaces using a silk-screen process. Specific conductivity of layers with thickness within the range 0.5-5 μm was demonstrated to be ~1.2⋅104-4⋅104 S/m, whereas the highest conductivity of the surface square was approximately 0.2 S. The examined nanomaterial can be used in electronics and biomedical engineering.
KeywordsPolyimide Cotton Fabric Specific Conductivity Office Paper Flexible Substrate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mohammad Naraghi (ed.) Carbon Nanotubes – Growth and Applications, InTech, Rijeka (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Mukoyama, M. Yagi, H. Hirata, M. Suzuki, S. Nagaya, N. Kashima, and Y. Shiohara, Furukawa Rev., No. 35, 18-22 (2009).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Wang, D. Song, C. Liu, W. Wu, and S. Fan, Nanotechnology, 19 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Yang, J. He, P. Puneet, Z. Su, M. J. Skove, J. Gaillard, T. M. Tritt, and M. A. Rao, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter, 22 (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.H. J. Li, W. G. Lu, J. J. Li, X. D. Bai, and C. Z. Gu, Phys. Rev. Lett., 95 (2005).Google Scholar
- 9.L. P. Ichkitidze and I. V. Komlev, In: V. A. Petrov (ed.) Lasers in Science, Technology, and Medicine [in Russian], MNTORES, Moscow (2010), pp. 103-113.Google Scholar
- 11.L. P. Ichkitidze and V. M. Podgaetskii, Med. Tekh., 270, 25-29 (2011).Google Scholar
- 12.L. P. Ichkitidze, T. S. Ryndina, S. V. Selishchev, O. V. Ponomareva, L. V. Tabulina, B. G. Shulitskii, V. A. Galperin, Yu. P. Shaman, and E. V. Blagov, Nan. Mikrosist. Tekhn., No. 3, 13-19 (2012).Google Scholar
- 13.Yu. V. Kornyushin, Pis’ma ZhTF, 36, 50-53 (2010).Google Scholar
- 14.A. S. Lobach, L. I. Buravov, N. G. Spitsina, A. V. Eletskii, A. P. Dement’ev, and K. I. Maslakov, Khim. Vys. Energ., 45, 360-366 (2011).Google Scholar
- 15.A. M. Heintz, An-C. Christiaen, R. B. Vijayendran, J. D. Elhard, R. S. Lalgudi, W. B. Robbins, Ab. Gupta, and J. Cafmeyer, “Electrical Conductive Coating Composition”, US Patent No. 2010/0126981.Google Scholar