Mechanisms of Protective Effect of Dicarbamin on the Blood System in Cytostatic Treatment
- 54 Downloads
The effect of Dicarbamin preparation on hemopoiesis suppressed with cyclophosphamide was studied in animal experiments. It was shown that Dicarbamin produced a protective effect on granulocytic hemopoietic steam. This property of the preparation is determined by both protection of immature granulocytic cells at early terms after cytostatic treatment and more active maturation of neutrophils in the bone marrow due to enhanced secretion of humoral factors by elements of hemopoietic environment at late terms of the experiment.
Key WordsDicarbamin granulocytopoiesis granulocytic precursors cytostatic myelosuppression
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. L. Gershanovich and L. V. Filatova, Ibid., 53, No. 5, 589–595 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.E. D. Goldberg, A. M. Dygai, and V. V. Zhdanov, Vestn. Ross. Akad. Med. Nauk., No. 10, 6–10 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.E. D. Goldberg, A. M. Dygai, and V. V. Zhdanov, Role of Hemopoiesis-Inducing Microenvironment in the Regulation of Hemopoiesis in Cytostatic Myelosupressions [in Russian], Tomsk (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.E. D. Goldberg, A. M. Dygai, and V. P. Shakhov, Methods of Tissue Culture in Hematology [in Russian], Tomsk (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.G. F. Lakin, Biometry [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.Antitumor Chemotherapy, Ed. N. I. Perevodchikova [in Russian], Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Yarilin, Pat. Fiziol., No. 2, 25–29 (1998).Google Scholar