Hydrolysis of Sodium Beryllate in Beryllium Hydroxide Production Technology
- 35 Downloads
Experimental studies of the hydrolysis of sodium beryllate, which plays an important role in the production of beryllium hydroxide, are expounded. The influence of the caustic modulus on the completeness of beryllium extraction into hydroxide and the decomposition kinetics of sodium beryllate are studied. The parameters of hydrolysis in application to alkali solutions of autoclave breakdown of beryllium-containing concentrate are presented. It is shown that aluminum can be efficiently separated from beryllium during hydrolysis of sodium beryllate.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Bolshakov (ed.), Chemistry and Technology of Rare and Trace Elements, Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1976), Pt. I.Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Novoselova and L. R. Batsanova, Analytical Chemistry of the Elements: Beryllium, Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Bleshinskii, V. F. Abramova, and I. G. Druzhinin, Beryllium Chemistry, Izd. Akad. Nauk Kirgizskoi SSR, Frunze (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.G. F. Silina, Y. I. Zarembo, and L. E. Bertina, Beryllium: Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Atomizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Korovin (ed.), Rare and Trace Elements: Chemistry and Technology, MISiS, Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Kolenkova and O. E. Krein, Metallurgy of Trace and Light Metals, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar