Offset-Cardinality Phase Diagram Method of Controlling Reactor Power
- 28 Downloads
The method of routine control of the power release in the VVER-1000 reactor using the offset-cardinality phase diagram is examined. This method minimizes the changes in the local power release accompanying a change in the running values of the reactor power and the axial offset, characterizing the unevenness of the power distribution over the core height. The results of computational validation of the method are presented. The rules for using offset-cardinality diagrams for operating units of VVER-1000 are presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. K. Bibilashvili, G. L. Lunin, A. V. Medvedev, et al., “The problem of developing VVER-1000 fuel elements for use in NPP under conditions of maneuvering and high burnup,” At. Energ., 64, No. 4, 258–266 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.S. P. Averyanova, G. L. Lunin, V. N. Proselkov, et al., “Monitoring of local linear power density of fuel elements in the VVER-1000 core using the offset-cardinality diagram,” At. Energ., 93, No. 1, 13–18 (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Averyanova, Yu. M. Semchenkov, P. E. Filimonov, et al., “The adoption of improved algorithms for controlling the power release in the VVER-1000 core at the Khmel’nits NPP,” At. Energ., 98, No. 6, 414–421 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.S. P. Averyanova, A. I. Kovel’, V. V. Mamichev, and P. E. Filimonov, “Development, adoption, and current state of reactor simulation codes,” At. Energ., 105, No. 4, 237–240 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.Analysis of Differences In-Fuel Safety Criteria for WWER and Western PWR Nuclear Power Plants, IAEATECDOC-1381, IAEA, Vienna (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.D. M. Petrunin and V. I. Semenov, “Three-dimensional computer program – VVER operation simulator,” Vopr. At. Nauki Tekhn. Ser. Fiz. Tekhn. Yad. Reakt., Iss. 9, 44–54 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.Software Certificate No. 328, START-3A Software, April 18, 2013, NTTs YaRB, Rostekhnadzor.Google Scholar