Development of the concept of reactivity measurements as a procedure for correcting the computed values of the reactivity
- 30 Downloads
The concept of measuring the reactivity as a procedure for correcting its computed values in an experiment is examined. The new one- and multi-point procedures for correcting the reactivity, which refine and develop existing procedures for minimizing the spatial and other parasitic effects preventing a reliable reactivity measurement, are formulated and validated.
KeywordsReactivity Measurement Absolute Unit Trial Model Approximate Coefficient Macroscopic Cross Section
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Kolesov, O. I. Makarov, I. P. Matveenko, and A. G. Shokodko, “DNESTR program and its application for taking account of spatial effects in measuring the reactivity by the ORUK method,” Preprint FEI-1162 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Kazanskii and E. S. Matusevich, Experimental Methods of Reactor Physics, Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.B. D. Abramov, “Some modifications of the theory of coupled reactors,” At. Énerg., 90, No. 5, 337–345 (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Gulevich, P. P. Dyachenko, A. V. Zrodnikov, and O. F. Kukharchuk, Coupled Pulsed Reactor Systems, Energoatomizdat, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.B. D. Abramov, “Some questions concerning the classification and evaluation of the errors in the ORUK method for determining the reactivity,” Vopr. At. Nauki Tekhn. Ser. Fiz. Yad. Reakt., Iss. 3, Dinamika i Bezopastnost Yadernykh Energeticheskikh Ustanovok, 3–13 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.B. D. Abramov, “On the concept of the ORUK method for measuring reactivity,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Yad. Energet., No. 4, 13–23 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.B. D. Abramov,Yu. V. Matveev, and V. A. Pivovarov, “Development of methods for monitoring the reactivity on the basis of multipoint equations of the neutron kinetics of reactors,” Preprint FEI-3171 (2009).Google Scholar