Dynamics of magnetized string cosmological model in f(R,T) gravity theory
- 168 Downloads
The spatially homogeneous and anisotropic Bianchi type V cosmological solutions of massive string have been investigated in the presence of a magnetic field within the framework of f(R,T) gravity theory. With the help of the hybrid expansion law for the average scale factor a cosmological model is obtained. It is shown that the universe exhibits transition from deceleration to acceleration. We also find that Bianchi type V model is anisotropic at the early stage of evolution of the universe and become isotropic for large time. We also check the stability of solutions through cosmological perturbation. The physical and kinematical behaviors of the model are also studied.
KeywordsBianchi type V space-time Perfect fluid Magnetic field Massive string f(R,T) gravity Hybrid expansion law
The authors are extremely grateful to the anonymous referee for his fruitful suggestions to improve the quality of the standard. The author S. Chandel is thankful to CSIR, India, for providing financial assistance.
- Akarsu, O., et al.: (2014). arXiv:1307.4911
- Astashenok, A.V., et al.: (2012). arXiv:1201.4056v2 [gr-qc]
- Katore, S.D., Shaikh, A.Y.: Prespacetime J. 3, 1087 (2012)Google Scholar
- Lichnerovich, A.: Relativistic Hydrodynamics and Magnetohydrodynamics p. 13. Benjamin, New York (1967)Google Scholar
- Sahni, V., Strarobinsky, A.: Int. J. Mod. Phys. D 12, 2015 (2006)Google Scholar
- Shamir, M.F., et al.: (2012). arXiv:1207.0708v1
- Sharif, M., Yousaf, Z.: Astrophys. Space Sci. (2014d). doi: 10.1007/s10509-014-2093-61
- Sharif, M., Yousaf, Z.: Astrophys. Space Sci. (2014e). doi: 10.1007/s10509-014-2113-6
- Sharma, N.K., Singh, J.K.: Int. J. Theor. Phys. (2014). doi: 10.1007/s10773-014-2089-6