Evolution of primordial black hole in f(T) gravity with modified Chaplygin gas
- 107 Downloads
We study the evolution of primordial black hole (PBH) in an FRW universe in the framework of f(T) gravity. The accretion of matter onto PBH in the presence of modified Chaplygin gas (MCG) is studied. The accretion of mass in the early universe and the present state of PBH is determined in terms of model parameters.
KeywordsPrimordial black holes Modified gravity Chaplygin gas
The authors are thankful to IUCAA, Pune, India for warm hospitality where part of the work was carried out under Visiting Associateship. UD is thankful to CSIR, Govt. of India for providing research project grant (No. 03(1206)/12/EMR-II). BCP is thankful to UGC, New Delhi for a project Grant F.42/783 (SR)/2013 and TWAS for awarding Associateship. The authors are thankful to referee for his constructive suggestions which helped us to present the paper in the present form.
- Dent, J.B., Dutta, S., Saridakis, E.N.: J. Cosmol. Astropart. Phys. 01, 099 (2011)Google Scholar
- Dwivedee, D., Nayek, B., Singha, L.P.: arXiv:1403.2983 (2014b)
- Mahapatra, S., Nayek, B.: arXiv:1312.7263 (2013)
- Rubin, S.G., Kholpov, M.Y., Sakharov, A.S.: Gravit. Cosmol. 6, 51 (2000)Google Scholar
- Sen, A.: J. High Energy Phys. 065, 0207 (2002)Google Scholar
- Tashiro, H., Sugiyama, N.: arXiv:1207.6405 (2012)
- Yerzhanov, K.K., Myrzakul, Sh.R., Kulnazarov, I.I., Myrzakulov, R.: arXiv:1006.3879v1 (gr-qc) (2010)