Photons motion in charged Anti-de Sitter black holes
- 219 Downloads
In this work we study the null geodesics in the background of Reissner-Nordström Anti de Sitter black hole. We compute the exact trajectories in terms of Weierstrass elliptic functions, obtaining a detailed description of the orbits in terms of the charge, mass and the cosmological constant. The trajectories of the photon are classified using the impact parameter.
KeywordsBlack holes Elliptic functions
We are grateful to Prof. Gary Gibbons for his enlightening comments. J.S. was supported by COMISION NACIONAL DE CIENCIAS Y TECNOLOGIA through FONDECYT Grant 1110076, 1090613 and 1110230. Also J.S. work was partially supported by PUCV DI-123.713/2011. N.C. acknowledges the support to this research by CONICYT through Grant No. 1110840. M.O. and J.V. acknowledge the hospitality of the Physics Department of Universidad de Santiago de Chile. M.O. was supported by PUCV through Proyecto DI Postdoctorado 2011. J.V. was supported by Universidad de Tarapacá Grant 4720-11.
- Einstein, A.: Preuss. Akad. Wiss. Berlin Sitzber., 142 (1917) Google Scholar
- Kottler, F.: Ann. Phys. 56, 410 (1918) Google Scholar
- Peebles, P.J.E.: (1998). astro-ph/9806201
- Pugliese, D., Quevedo, H., Ruffini, R.: arXiv:1003.2687 [gr-qc] (2010)
- Shutz, B.: A First Course in General Relativity. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1990) Google Scholar
- Stuchlík, Z., Hledík, S.: Acta Phys. Slovaca 52, 363 (2002) Google Scholar