Considering Asexuality as a Sexual Orientation and Implications for Acquired Female Sexual Arousal/Interest Disorder
- 1k Downloads
KeywordsSexual Orientation Sexual Desire Sexual Attraction Compulsory Sexuality Sexual Disorder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Butland, K. A. (2015). The complexities of female sexuality: Narratives of women who have experienced both heterosexual and same-sex marriages. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Walden University.Google Scholar
- Chasin, C. D. (2013). Reconsidering asexuality and its radical potential. Feminist Studies, 39, 405–426.Google Scholar
- Christensen, D. L., Baio, J., Van Naarden Braun, K., Bilder, D., Charles, J., Constantino, J. N., et al. (2016). Prevalence and characteristics of autism spectrum disorder among children aged 8 years—Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 Sites, United States, 2012. Surveillance Summaries, 65(SS-3), 1–23. doi: 10.15585/mmwr.ss6503a1.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Diamond, L. M. (2013). Concepts of female sexual orientation. In C. J. Patterson & A. R. D’Augelli (Eds.), Handbook of psychology and sexual orientation (pp. 3–17). New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Golden, C. (1987). Diversity and variability in women’s sexual identities. In Boston Lesbian Psychologies Collective (Ed.), Lesbian psychologies (pp. 19–54). Chicago: University of Illinois Press.Google Scholar
- Katz, J. N. (1996). The invention of heterosexuality. New York: Penguin Books.Google Scholar
- paranoidgynandroid. (n.d.). “Questions Asked by Asexual and Questioning People” on the official website of the Asexuality Visibility & Education Network. https://web.archive.org/web/20030225191733/http://www.asexuality.org/bigfaq.htm. Accessed 28 Sept 2016.
- Robinson, P. (1976). The modernization of sex: Havelock Ellis, Alfred Kinsey, William Masters and Virginia Johnson. New York: Harper & Row Publishers.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016