Method to calculate fatigue fracture life of control fissure in perilous rock
- 95 Downloads
Rupture and safety of perilous rock are dominated by control fissure behind perilous rock block. Based on model-I and model-II stress strength factors of control fissure under acting of weight of perilous rock, water pressure in control fissure and earthquake forces, method to calculate critical linking length of control fissure is established. Take water pressure in control fissure as a variable periodic load, and abide by P-M criterion, when control fissure is filled with water, establish the method to calculate fatigue fracture life of control fissure in critical status by contributing value of stress strength factor stemming from water pressure of control fissure in Paris’s fatigue equation. Further, parameters (C and m) of sandstone with quartz and feldspar in the area of the Three Gorges Reservoir of China are obtained by fatigue fracture testing.
Key wordsperilous rock control fissure fatigue fracture life
Chinese Library ClassificationP642.3 O346.5 P642.21
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification76T25 74L10
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- The standard of Chongqing city. The design standard of Engineering against geological disasters[S]. DB50/5029-2004, 58–72 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Yuan Jianxin. Rock damage problems[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 1993, 14(1):1–31 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Hong Qichao. Basic fracture mechanics in engineering[M]. Shanghai: Press of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 1987, 52–162 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Kuang Zhengbang. Field at end of cracks[M]. Xi’an: Press of Xi’an Jiaotong University, 2002, 23–62 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Wang Gang, Zhang Yi, Guo Maolin. Analysis and calculation of fracture life of materials under action of low periodic fatigue and non-symmetric loads[J]. Chinese Journal of Applied Mechancis, 2001, 18(1):91–97 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhou Junqi, Wang Linghui. Macro-mechanics behavior in fatigue fracture of a glass-geramic material[J]. Materials Science & Technology, 1998, 6(1):73–77 (in Chinese).Google Scholar