The Invariance of Subclasses of Biholomorphic Mappings on Bergman-Hartogs Domains
- 15 Downloads
We mainly discuss the invariance of some subclasses of biholomorphic mappings under the generalized Roper-Suffridge operators on Bergman-Hartogs domains which are based on the unit ball Bn. Using the geometric properties and the distortion results of subclasses of biholomorphic mappings, we obtain the geometric characters of almost spirallike mappings of type β and order \(\alpha, S_\Omega^*(\beta, A, B)\), strong and almost spirallike mappings of type β and order α maintained under the generalized Roper-Suffridge operators on Bergman-Hartogs domains. Sequentially, we conclude that the generalized operators and the known operators preserve the same properties under some conditions. The conclusions generalize some known results.
Key wordsBiholomorphic mappings spirallike mappings Bergman-Hartogs domain Roper-Suffridge operator
2010 MR Subject Classification32A30 30C25
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Feng S X, Zhang X F, Chen H Y. The generalized Roper-Suffridge extension operator. Chin Ann Math, 2011, 54A(3): 467–482Google Scholar
- Wang J, Liu T. The Roper-Suffridge extension operator and its applications to convex mappings in ℂ2. Trans Amer Math Soc, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/tran/7221
- Tang Y Y. Roper-Suffridge operators on Bergman-Hartogs domain[D]. Kaifeng: Henan University Master Thesis, 2016Google Scholar
- Gao C L. The generalized Roper-Suffridge operators on Reinhardt domains[D]. Jinhua: Zhejiang Normal University Master Thesis, 2012Google Scholar
- Cai R H, Liu X S. The third and fourth coefficient estimations for the subclasses of strongly spirallike functions. Journal of Zhanjiang Normal College, 2010, 31(6): 38–43Google Scholar