Asymptotics of the Solutions to Stochastic Wave Equations Driven by a Non-Gaussian Lévy Process
- 30 Downloads
In this article, we consider the long time behavior of the solutions to stochastic wave equations driven by a non-Gaussian Lévy process. We shall prove that under some appropriate conditions, the exponential stability of the solutions holds. Finally, we give two examples to illustrate our results.
Key wordsStochastic wave equations non-Gaussian Lévy processes exponential stability second moment stability
2010 MR Subject Classification60H15 35R60
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adams R. Sobolev Spaces. New York: Academic Press, 1992Google Scholar
- Sato K. Lévy Processes and Infinitely Divisible Distributions. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2001Google Scholar
- Carmona R, Kesten H, Walsh J. Ecole d’été de Probabilités de Saint Flour XIV//Walsh J. An Introduction to Stochastic Partial Differential Equations. Berlin: Springer, 1986: 265–439Google Scholar
- Wang G, Wang S, Wang X. The Exponential Stabilities on the Solutions of Two Stochastic Burgers Equations with Jump Noises. Tianjin: Nankai University, 2014Google Scholar
- Wang S, Wang X, Wang Y. The Asymptotics of the Solutions for Stochastic Wave Equations with Jumps. Tianjin: Nankai University, 2014Google Scholar