Pragmatism (or Realism) in Research: Is There an Ecohealth Scope of Practice?
- 208 Downloads
- Charron DF (Ed.). (2012) Ecohealth Research in Practice: Innovative Applications of an Ecosystem Approach to Health, 1st ed., Ottawa: International Development Research Centre.Google Scholar
- Midgley G (2006) Systems thinking in evaluation. In An Expert Anthology William B, Imam I (editors), Point Reyes: American Evaluation Association, pp 11–34.Google Scholar
- Miller TR, Baird TD, Littlefield CM, Kofinas G, Chapin III FS, Redman CL (2008) Epistemological pluralism: reorganizing interdisciplinary research. Ecology and Society, 13(2), 46.Google Scholar
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (2013) Pragmatism. Retrieved 10, 2015, from http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pragmatism/.
- USEPA, United States Environmental Protection Agency. CADDIS: The causal analysis/diagnosis decision information system. Volume 1: stressor identification. Retrieved 10, 2015, from http://www.epa.gov/caddis/si_approach.html.
- USHHS, United States Department of Health and Human Services, (2009). Evaluation: performance improvement 2008. Retrieved 10, 2015, from http://aspe.hhs.gov/pic/perfimp/2008/report.shtml.
© International Association for Ecology and Health 2016