What kind of mental images are spatial forms?
- 111 Downloads
KeywordsSpatial Model Dual Task Mental Imagery Dual Task Condition Spatial Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This research was supported by grants from the University of Bergen Meltzer Foundation (project number 801619) and the University of Bergen/Norwegian Research Council (project number 101936).
- Eagleman DM (2009) The objectification of overlearned sequences: a new view of spatial sequence synaesthesia. CortexGoogle Scholar
- Hubbard EM, Ranzini M, Piazza M, Dehaene S (2009) What information is critical to elicit interference in number-form synesthesia? CortexGoogle Scholar
- Price MC (2009) Spatial forms and mental imagery. CortexGoogle Scholar
- Seron X, Pesenti M, Noel M-P, Deloche G, Cornet JA (1992) Images of numbers, or, “When 98 is upper left and 6 sky blue”. Cognition 44:159–196Google Scholar
- Simner J, Mayo N, Spiller M-J (2009) A foundation for savantism? Visuo-spatial synaesthetes present with cognitive benefits. CortexGoogle Scholar
- Ward J, Sagiv N, Butterworth B (2009) The impact of visuo-spatial number forms on simple arithmetic. CortexGoogle Scholar