Global random attractors for the stochastic dissipative Zakharov equations
- 132 Downloads
The stochastic dissipative Zakharov equations with white noise are mainly investigated. The global random attractors endowed with usual topology for the stochastic dissipative Zakharov equations are obtained in the sense of usual norm. The method is to transform the stochastic equations into the corresponding partial differential equations with random coefficients by Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process. The crucial compactness of the global random attractors will be obtained by decomposition of solutions.
Keywordsstochastic dissipative Zakharov equations global random attractors Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process compactness
2000 MR Subject Classification35Q35 60H15
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E, W., Li, X., Vanden-Eijnden, E. Some recent progress in multiscale modeling, Multiscale modeling and simulation. Lect. Notes in Computer Science Engineering, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 39: 3–21 (2004)Google Scholar
- Guo, B. On the IBVP for some more extensive Zakharov equations. J. Math., 7(3): 269–275 (1987)Google Scholar
- Guo, B., Lv, Y., Yang, X. Dynamics of Stochastic Zakharov Equations. J. Math. Phys., 50: 052703 (2009)Google Scholar
- Guo, Y., Dai, Z., Li, D. Explicit Heteroclinic Tube Solutions for the Zakharov System with Periodic Boundary. Chin. J. Phys., 46(5): 570–577 (2008)Google Scholar
- Zakharov, V.E. Collapse of Langmuir waves. Sov. Phys. JETP, 35: 908–914 (1972)Google Scholar