An online database on freshwater fish diversity and distribution in Mainland Southeast Asia
KeywordsDispatch Freshwater Fish Storage Facility Fish Diversity Malay Peninsula
We greatly appreciate Yasuhiko Taki for the kindest supports and suggestions. We would like to express our gratitude for the considerable assistance provided to Kyushu University for this project by the Environment Research and Technology Development Fund (S9) of the Ministry of the Environment, Japan and Global COE Program (Center of Excellence for Asian Conservation Ecology as a Basis of Human-Nature Mutualism) of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.
- Dudgeon D (2005) River rehabilitation for conservation of fish biodiversity in monsoonal Asia. Ecol Soc 10:15Google Scholar
- Kottelat M (2000) Diagnoses of a new genus and 64 new species of fishes from Laos (Teleostei: Cyprinidae, Balitoridae, Bagridae, Syngnathidae, Chaudhuriidae and Tetraodontidae). J South Asian Natl Hist 5:37–82Google Scholar
- Ng HH, Kottelat M (2013) Revision of the Asian catfish genus Hemibagrus Bleeker, 1862 (Teleostei: Siluriformes: Bagridae). Raffles Bull Zool 61:205–291Google Scholar
- Rainboth WJ (1996) Fishes of the Cambodian Mekong. FAO, RomeGoogle Scholar
- Taki Y (1974) Fishes of the Lao Mekong Basin. U.S. Agency for International Development Mission to Laos Agriculture DivisionGoogle Scholar