Inter node parallelization of multiscale fluid particle simulation towards large-scale polymeric fluid simulation
- First Online:
Parallelized multiscale simulation code for polymeric liquids not only microscopic simulation part but also macroscopic simulation part have been developed. Parallelization of macroscopic part of multiscale simulation arises a data inconsistency, which is solved using a data sorting algorithm. Adjusting the number of computing nodes for the macroscopic simulation to the optimal number, we have found to obtain an ideal speed-up. Numerical accuracy of the developed code has been checked by comparing with analytical solutions.
- FLAGSHIP 2020 Project (2017) http://www.aics.riken.jp/fs2020p/en/
- K computer (2017) http://www.aics.riken.jp/en/k-computer/about/
- Larson RG (1998) The structure and rheology of complex fluids. Oxford University Press, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- Müller M, Charypar D, Gross M (2003) Proc. of 2003 ACM SIGGRAPH, pp 154–159Google Scholar
- Murashima T (2016) Multiscale simulation performed on ISSP super computer: analysis of entangled polymer melt flow. Activity Report 2015/Supercomputer Center, Institute for Solid State Physics, The University of Tokyo, pp 35–43Google Scholar