- 290 Downloads
Conflict of interest
The authors have no personal affiliations, financial relationship or any commercial interest to disclose relative to this article. The submitted report or any essential part of it is not published or simultaneously submitted to other publications prior to its appearance in this Journal.
- 2.Kasper S, Hajak G, Wulff K, et al. Efficacy of the novel antidepressant agomelatine on the circadian rest-activity cycle and depressive and anxiety symptoms in patients with major depressive disorder: a randomized, double-blind comparison with sertraline. J Clin Psychiatry. 2010;71:109–20.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Schumann G, Bonora R, Ceriotti F, et al. IFCC primary reference procedures for the measurement of catalytic activity concentrations of enzymes at 37 degrees C. International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. Part 4. Reference procedure for the measurement of catalytic concentration of alanine aminotransferase. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2002;40:718–24.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- 6.Schumann G, Bonora R, Ceriotti F, et al. IFCC primary reference procedures for the measurement of catalytic activity concentrations of enzymes at 37 degrees C. Part 3. Reference procedure for the measurement of catalytic concentration of lactate dehydrogenase. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2002;40:631–4.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- 8.Rouillon F. Efficacy and tolerance profile of agomelatine and practical use in depressed patients. Int Clin Psychopharmacol. 2006;21 Suppl 1:S31–5.Google Scholar
- 10.Müller H, Seifert F, Maler JM, et al. Agomelatine reduces craving in benzodiazepine addicts: a follow-up examination of three patients. Singapore Med J. 2012;53:e228–30.Google Scholar