Intelligent agent-based region division scheme for mobile sensor networks
- 42 Downloads
Mobile sensor networks (MSNs) are networks where nodes are dynamic and communicate with each other in wireless form. Many researchers focus on designing proper routing and energy conservation schemes for MSNs. However, for group authentication and local information upload in MSNs, a proper region division scheme is necessary. In this paper, we design a region division scheme based on intelligent agent which evaluates trustworthiness of nodes for MSNs. The trustworthiness evaluation is performed according to the important data collected by sensors on nodes. Taking vehicular networks as an example, some parameters, such as remaining gasoline and total mileage, determine the trustworthiness of a vehicle as a node in its network. The simulation indicates that our proposed scheme can achieve appropriate region division and packet delivery ratio with reasonable overhead and delay.
KeywordsIntelligent agent Region division scheme Mobile sensor networks
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 61672295 and No. U1405254, the State Key Laboratory of Information Security under Grant No. 2017-MS-10, the 2015 Project of six personnel in Jiangsu Province under Grant No. R2015L06, the CICAEET fund and the PAPD fund.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by any of the authors.
- Aswathy MC, Tripti C (2012) A cluster based enhancement to aodv for inter-vehicular communication in vanet. Int J Grid Comput Appl 3(3):41–50Google Scholar
- Chen X, Chen S, Wu Y (2017) Coverless information hiding method based on the chinese character encoding. J Internet Technol 18(2):313–320Google Scholar
- Satyajeet D, Deshmukh, AR, Dorle SS (2016) Heterogeneous approaches for cluster based routing protocol in vehicular ad hoc network (vanet). Int J Comput Appl 134Google Scholar
- Shen J, Wang C, Wang A, Sun X, Moh S, Hung PC (2016b) Organized topology based routing protocol in incompletely predictable ad-hoc networks. Comput CommunGoogle Scholar
- Shen J, Zhou T, He D, Zhang Y, Sun X, Xiang Y (2017c) Block design-based key agreement for group data sharing in cloud computing. IEEE Trans Dependable Secure Comput. https://doi.org/10.1109/TDSC.2017.2725953
- Sugumar R, Rengarajan A, Jayakumar C (2016) Trust based authentication technique for cluster based vehicular ad hoc networks (vanet). Wirel Netw 1–10Google Scholar
- Wang Z, Xiao F, Ye N, Wang R, Yang P (2017) A see-through-wall system for device-free human motion sensing based on battery-free rfid. ACM Trans Embed Comput Syst (TECS) 17(1):6Google Scholar