A Gould-type integral of fuzzy functions II
- 19 Downloads
In a previous paper, we introduced a new type of integral of a fuzzy function with respect to a real-valued set function. We now provide various specific properties of this new integral, focusing especially on its remarkable continuity properties.
KeywordsFuzzy-valued function Gould integral Totally measurable Continuity properties
The authors are indebted to the Area Editor and to the unknown referees for their valuable remarks and suggestions that considerably contributed to the improvement of the paper.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Gavriluţ A, Petcu A (2007a) A Gould type integral with respect to a submeasure. An Şt Univ Al I Cuza Iaşi 53(2):351–368Google Scholar
- Gavriluţ A, Petcu A (2007b) Some properties of the Gould type integral with respect to a submeasure. Bul Inst Politehnic din Iaşi Secţia Mat Mec Teor Fiz 53(57):121–130Google Scholar
- Hu S, Papageorgiou N (1997) Handbook of multivalued analysis, vol. I, theory. Mathematics and its applications, vol 419. Kluwer Academic Publishers, DordrechtGoogle Scholar
- Iosif A, Gavriluţ A (2017a) A Gould type integral of fuzzy functions. Fuzzy Sets Syst. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fss.2017.08.003
- Iosif A, Gavriluţ A (2017b) Integrability in interval-valued (set) multifunctions setting. Bul Inst Politehnic din Iaşi Secţia Mat Mec Teor Fiz 63(67)(1): 65–79Google Scholar
- Jang LC (2004) Interval-valued Choquet integrals and their applications. J Appl Math Comput 16:429–445Google Scholar
- Jang LC (2006) The application of interval-valued Choquet integrals in multicriteria decision aid. J Appl Math Comput 20(1–2):549–556Google Scholar
- Jang LC (2011) On properties of the Choquet integral of interval-valued functions. J Appl Math. https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/492149
- Pap E, Iosif A, Gavriluţ A (2017) Integrability of an interval-valued multifunction with respect to an interval-valued set multifunction. Iran J Fuzzy Syst. https://doi.org/10.22111/ijfs.2017.3406
- Precupanu A, Croitoru A (2002) A Gould type integral with respect to a multimeasure I/II. An Şt Univ Al.I. Cuza Iaşi 48:165–200/49 (2003), 183–207Google Scholar
- Sugeno M (1974) Theory of fuzzy integral and applications. PhD Thesis, Tokyo Institute of TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- Tan C, Chen X (2013) Interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy multicriteria group decision making based on VIKOR and Choquet integral. J Appl Math. https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/656879