Stratified modeling in soft fuzzy topological structures
- 128 Downloads
In this paper, we introduce the concepts of stratified fuzzy soft topogenous, stratified fuzzy soft filter, stratified fuzzy soft quasi-proximity and stratified fuzzy soft grill. Also, we introduce the concept of fuzzy soft topogenous structures by combining fuzzy soft topogenous with fuzzy soft filter and we introduce the concept of fuzzy soft quasi-proximity by combining fuzzy soft quasi-proximity with fuzzy soft grill and give their properties. Furthermore, we establish the relationship among these fuzzy soft topological structures and their stratifications.
KeywordsStratified Fuzzy soft quasi-uniformity Fuzzy soft topogenous order Fuzzy soft quasi-proximity
The authors would like to thank the referees for their valuable comments and suggestions which have improved this paper.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by any of the authors.
- Ahmad B, Kharal A (2009) On fuzzy soft sets. Adv Fuzzy Syst 2009(2009). https://doi.org/10.1155/2009/586507
- C̣etkin V, Šostak AP, Aygűn H (2014) An approach to the concept of soft fuzzy proximity. Hindawi Publishing Corparation 2014, Article ID 782583, pp 1–9Google Scholar
- Gunduz C, Bayramov S (2013) Some results on fuzzy soft topological spaces. Math Prob Eng 2013, Article ID 835308, 10 pagesGoogle Scholar
- Kharal A, Ahmad B (2009) Mappings on fuzzy soft classes. Adv Fuzzy Syst 2009(2009). https://doi.org/10.1155/2009/407890
- Šostak AP (2004) On a fuzzy topological structure. Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico di Palermo 1(11):53–64Google Scholar