Nonlinear integrals and Hadamard-type inequalities
- 87 Downloads
KeywordsPseudo-operation g-integral Hadamard inequality Convex function
This work was supported by Iranian National Science Foundation: [Grant Number 95004084].
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declares that they have no conflict of interest.
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by any of the authors.
- Benvenuti P, Mesiar R, Vivona D (2002) Monotone set functions-based integrals. In: Pap E (ed) Handbook of measure theory. Elsevier, AmsterdamGoogle Scholar
- Donovan RJ, Hicks DR, Kryka JA, Lambert DJ, Roediger RR (2000) Optimizing apparatus and method for defining visibility boundaries in compiled code. US Patent 6,090,155, issued July 18Google Scholar
- Pap E (2002) Pseudo-additive measures and their applications. In: Pap E (ed) Handbook of measure theory. Elsevier, AmsterdamGoogle Scholar
- Sugeno M (1974) Theory of fuzzy integrals and its applications. Ph.D. dissertation, Tokyo Institute of TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- Takács M (2004) Approximate reasoning in fuzzy systems based on pseudo-analysis and uninorm residuum. Acta Polytech Hung 1:49–62Google Scholar