Some results in r-disjunctive languages and related topics
- 77 Downloads
In this article, we summarize some new results on r-disjunctive languages and its related topics from some papers, these results form a new progress in this research area. In these results, we show the use of syntactic congruences (resp. syntactic monoids) of languages and the infix languages of languages in studying the characteristics, the decompositions and the classifications of the r-disjunctive languages. In addition, we set out some open problems in this area proposed in these papers.
Keywordsr-Disjunctive languages r-Regular languages Syntactic congruences Syntactic monoids Decomposition Completely infix-k-disjunctive languages Trivially infix-k-disjunctive languages Properly partially infix-k-disjunctive languages
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Liu Y (2006) Studies on some languages and their syntactic semigroups, Ph.D. thesis. Sun Yat-Sen UniversityGoogle Scholar
- Mu LW (1988) Some kinds of generalized disjunctive languages, Master’s thesis. Harbin Institute of TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- Shyr HJ (2001) Free monoids and languages, 3rd edn. Hon Min Book Company, Taichung, TaiwanGoogle Scholar
- Shyr HJ, Thierrin G (1977) Disjunctive languages and codes, fundamentals of computation theory. In: Proceedings of the 1977 international FCT-conference, Poznan, lecture notes in computer science no. 56. Springer, Berlin, pp 171–176Google Scholar
- Shyr HJ, Yu SS (1998) Midst-languages. Soochow J Math 24(2):113–130Google Scholar