Technical attributes ratings in fuzzy QFD by integrating interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets and Choquet integral
- 282 Downloads
As a customer-oriented methodology, fuzzy quality function deployment (QFD) has been widely applied to translate customer requirements into product design requirements and to improve the product quality in fuzzy environments. This paper puts forward an approach, which rates technical attributes in fuzzy QFD by integrating interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets and Choquet integral under the case of considering the correlation among customer requirements. A method for converting interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy numbers into relative weights for customer requirements is proposed. In order to reflect different attitudes toward risks from different decision makers, a score function with a degree of risk preference K and interval comparison matrices are obtained. Finally, the proposed approach is illustrated with a scenario about the process of designing steering wheel for electric vehicles.
KeywordsTechnical attributes ratings Fuzzy QFD Interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets Choquet integral
This study was funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (71272177).
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
All the authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Human and animal rights
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by any of the authors.
Informed consent was obtained from all individual participants included in the study.
- Akao Y (1990) Quality function deployment: intergrating customer requirements into product design (Translated by G Mazur). Productivity Press, CambridgeGoogle Scholar
- Hauser JR, Clausing D (1987) The house of quality. Harvard Bus Rev 66(3):63–73Google Scholar
- Sugeno M (1974) Theory of fuzzy integrals and its application. Ph.D. thesis, Tokyo Institute of Technology, TokyoGoogle Scholar
- Wang CH (2016) Incorporating the concept of systematic innovation into quality function deployment for developing multi-functional smart phones. Comput Ind Eng. doi: 10.1016/j.cie.2016.07.005
- Xu ZS, Da QL (2003) Possibility degree method for ranking interval numbers and its application. J Syst Eng 18(1):67–70Google Scholar
- Zhang Z (2013) Interval-valued intuitionistic hesitant fuzzy aggregation operators and their application in group decision-making. J Appl Math 2013(2):348–377Google Scholar