A secure transaction of cloud data using conditional source trust attributes encryption mechanism
Cloud storage enables users to store their data and enjoy high-quality cloud applications based on transaction processing. Normally, the wholesaler has real servers which host products and services from different locations, provide the end-users to simply log on to the network and perform transaction processing. However, the dynamic data update after transaction processing in cloud does not provide an optimal security framework. Besides, the cloud data storage is not focusing on maximizing the security on performing the transactions over cloud servers. In order to overcome such limitations in cloud, a novel framework named conditional source trust attribute encryption with particle swarm-based transaction optimization (CSTAE-PSTO) is proposed. The conditional attributes are encrypted using the conditional source trust attribute encryption technique along with the bilinear mapping transformation function in CSTAE-PSTO framework to improve the security level through unique secured identity number. The PSTO technique on cloud applications optimizes the result with minimal transaction completion time. Experiment is conducted based on factors such as throughput level on transaction, security rate on data layer and transaction completion time. Experimental analysis shows that the CSTAE-PSTO framework is able to improve the security rate on data layer and reduce the transaction completion time when compared to the state-of-the-art works.
KeywordsConditional attributes Transaction Cloud storage Security rate Data layer
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by any of the authors.
- Di S, Wang C (2013a) Dynamic optimization of multiattribute resource allocation in self-organizing clouds. IEEE Trans Parallel Distrib Syst 24(3):464–478Google Scholar
- Di S, Wang C (2013b) Error-tolerant resource allocation and payment minimization for cloud system. IEEE Trans Parallel Distrib Syst 24(6):1097–1106Google Scholar
- Karimi M (2014) Hybrid discrete particle swarm optimization for task scheduling in grid computing. Int J Grid Distrib Comput 7(4):93–104Google Scholar
- Khedkar SV, Gawande AD (2014) Data partitioning technique to improve cloud data storage security. Int J Comput Sci Inf Technol (IJCSIT) 5(3):3347–3350Google Scholar
- Kumar GP, Reddy KS, Raviteja C, Arif SM (2014) PABKE: Provable attribute-based keyword explore over outsourced encrypted data. Int J Comput Eng Res Trends 1(5):271–276Google Scholar
- Li K, Wang J, Zhang Y, Ma H (2014) Key policy attribute-based proxy re-encryption and RCCA secure scheme. J Internet Serv Inf Secur (JISIS) 4(2):70–82Google Scholar
- Naruse T, Mohri M, Shiraishi Y (2015) Provably secure attribute-based encryption with attribute revocation and grant function using proxy re-encryption and attribute key for updating. Hum Centric Comput Inf Sci 5(8):1–13Google Scholar