A netting method for clustering-simplified neutrosophic information
- 180 Downloads
To simplify existing clustering algorithms of simplified neutrosophic sets (NSs) (including single-valued NSs and interval NSs), the paper proposes a netting method for clustering-simplified neutrosophic data based on new association coefficients of simplified NSs. In the clustering algorithms, we firstly present new association coefficients between simplified NSs, including an association coefficient between single-valued NSs and an association coefficient between interval NSs. Then, a netting clustering method is presented based on the association coefficient matrix of simplified NSs to cluster simplified neutrosophic data. Finally, an actual example is provided to illustrate the effectiveness and rationality of the proposed netting clustering method under a simplified neutrosophic environment.
KeywordsNetting method Clustering algorithm Association coefficient Association coefficient matrix Simplified neutrosophic set
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflicts of interest
The author declares that I have no conflict of interest regarding the publication of this paper.
Human and animal rights
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by the author.
- He ZX (1983) Fuzzy mathematics and its application. Tianjin Science and Technology Press, TianjingGoogle Scholar
- Jalil AM, Hafidi I, Alami L, Khouribga E (2016) Comparative study of clustering algorithms in text mining context. Int J Interact Multimed Artif Intell 3(7):42–45Google Scholar
- Şahin R (2014) Neutrosophic hierarchical clustering algorithms. Neutrosophic Sets Syst 2:18–24Google Scholar
- Ye J (2014b) Single valued neutrosophic minimum spanning tree and its clustering method. J Intell Syst 23(3):311–324Google Scholar
- Ye J (2014c) Clustering methods using distance-based similarity measure of single valued neutrosophic sets. J Intell Syst 23(4):379–389Google Scholar