Orientational dependencies of space-charge waves under the action of a magnetic field in GaAs:Cr
- 60 Downloads
Space-charge wave (SCW) excitation is studied under the influence of an external magnetic field in GaAs:Cr depending on the orientational angle of the exciting oscillating sinusoidal interference pattern to the external electric field. It was found that the tilt of the SCW propagation direction induced by the magnetic field results in a shift of the orientational dependence curve. This feature allows determining the deviation angle of charge carriers’ trajectory and their sign. A quantitative theoretical explanation of the effects is proposed and a theoretical expression for the SCW ac-current is given.
KeywordsGaAs Wave Vector Interference Pattern Negative Differential Conductivity Photorefractive Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B.I. Sturman, Photorefractive Materials and Their Applications 1, Chap. 5 (Springer, New York, 2006) Google Scholar
- 3.M.P. Petrov, V.V. Bryksin, Photorefractive Materials and Their Applications 2, Chap. 9 (Springer, New York, 2007) Google Scholar
- 4.R.F. Kazarinov, R.A. Suris, B.I. Fuks, Sov. Phys. Semicond. 7, 102 (1973) Google Scholar
- 5.L. Solymar, D. Walsh, Photorefractive Materials and Their Applications 2, Chap. 8 (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2004) Google Scholar
- 11.S. Stepanov, Handbook of Adv. Electronic and Photonic Materials and Devices 2, Chap. 6 (Academic Press, New York, 2001) Google Scholar