Three Thoughts on “Prime Simplicity”
- 1k Downloads
KeywordsNumber Theory American Mathematical Society Prime Number Mathematical Intelligencer Pure Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Hardy, G. H., A Course of Pure Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, 1908.Google Scholar
- Hardy, M. and Woodgold, C., “Prime Simplicity,” Mathematical Intelligencer 31 (2009), no. 4, 44–52.Google Scholar
- Katz, K. U. and Katz, M., “Meaning in Classical Mathematics: Is It at Odds with Intuitionism?” <http://arxiv.org/pdf/1110.5456v1.pdf>.
- Lejeune-Dirichlet, J. P. G., Lectures on Number Theory, American Mathematical Society, 1999 (translation by John Stillwell of Vorlesungen über Zahlentheorie, Friedrich Vieweg und Sohn, 1863).Google Scholar
- Ore, Ø., Number Theory and Its History, Courier Dover Publications, 1988 (reprint of a book published by McGraw–Hill in 1948).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012