The Elementary Proof of the Prime Number Theorem
- 2.6k Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Intelligencer Arithmetic Progression Elementary Proof Prime Number Theorem Fundamental Inequality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial License which permits any noncommercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author(s) and source are credited.
- Dorian Goldfeld, The Elementary Proof of the Prime Number Theorem: an Historical Perspective, in Number Theory (New York, 2003), 179–192, Springer, New York, 2004.Google Scholar
- Timothy Gowers, The Two Cultures of Mathematics, in Mathematics: Frontiers and Perspectives, V. Arnold, M. Atiyah, P. Lax, B. Mazur, eds, American Mathematical Society, 2000.Google Scholar
- Paul Hoffman, The Man who Loved Only Numbers: The story of Paul Erdős and the search for Mathematical Truth, Hyperion.Google Scholar
- Nils A. Baas, Speech at Atle Selberg Memorial at Institute for Advanced Study, January 12, 2008.Google Scholar
- Ernst Straus, Paul Erdős at 70, Combinatorica, vol 3 (1983), 243–246.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2009