Biomedical imaging archive network
- 59 Downloads
- 1.The World Wide Protein Data Bank. Available at: http://www.wwpdb.org/. Accessed 3 January 2007.
- 2.Genbank at The National Center for Biotechnology Information. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Genbank/. Accessed 3 January 2007.
- 4.Centers for disease control and prevention. Targeting arthritis reducing disabilities for 16 million Americans 2006. Centers for disease control and prevention. 2006; http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/publications/aag/pdf/aag_arthritis2006.pdf.
- 5.Kurtz SM, Lau E, Ong KL, Mowat FS, Halpern M. The future revision burden in the United States: National projections from 2005 to 2030. Transactions of the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society 2006;31: 1576.Google Scholar
- 6.Archibeck MJ, Jacobs JJ, Roebuck KA, Glant TT. The basic science of periprosthetic osteolysis. J Bone Joint Surg Am 2000;82: 1478–1489.Google Scholar
- 7.National Institute for Standards and Technology, http://physics.nist.gov/Divisions/Div846/Gp2/gp2.html. Accessed 4 January 2007.
© ISS 2007