A general construction of E(s2)-optimal large supersaturated designs
- 56 Downloads
A general method for construction of E(s2)-optimal, two-level supersaturated designs (SSDs) with the equal occurrence property, from supplementary difference sets is introduced. It is proved that SSDs constructed in this way are E(s2)-optimal. Comparisons are made with previous works and it is shown that the proposed method gives promising results for the construction of E(s2)-optimal large SSDs.
KeywordsCyclotomy Difference sets E(s2)-optimality Supersaturated designs Supplementary difference sets
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gilmour SG (2006) Factor screening via supersaturated designs. In: Dean A, Lewis S (eds) Screening methods for experimentation in industry, drug discovery, and genetics. Springer, New York, pp 169–190Google Scholar
- Nguyen NK, Cheng CS (2007) New E(s 2)-optimal supersaturated designs constructed from incomplete block designs. Technometrics (to appear)Google Scholar
- Plackett RL, Burman JP (1946) The design of optimum multifactorial experiments. Biometrika 33:303–325Google Scholar
- Seberry Wallis J (1973) Some remarks on supplementary difference sets. Colloquia Marhematica Societatis Janos Bolyai Hungary 10:1503–1526Google Scholar
- Wallis WD, Street AP, Seberry Wallis J (1972) Combinatorics: room squares, sum-free sets, Hadamard matrices. Lecture notes in mathematics, vol 292. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar