Obstacle problem for evolution equations involving measure data and operator corresponding to semi-Dirichlet form
- 24 Downloads
In the paper, we consider the obstacle problem, with one and two irregular barriers, for semilinear evolution equation involving measure data and operator corresponding to a semi-Dirichlet form. We prove the existence and uniqueness of solutions under the assumption that the right-hand side of the equation is monotone and satisfies mild integrability conditions. To treat the case of irregular barriers, we extend the theory of precise versions of functions introduced by M. Pierre. We also give some applications to the so-called switching problem.
Mathematics Subject Classification35K86 35K87
- 1.Bensoussan, A., Lions, J.-L.: Applications of variational inequalities in stochastic vontrol. North-Holland, Amsterdam, (1982)Google Scholar
- 2.Bögelein, V., Duzaar, F., Scheven, C.: The obstacle problem for parabolic minimizers, J. Evol. Equ. (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00028-017-0384-4
- 10.Hamadène, S., Morlais, M.A.: Viscosity solutions of systems of PDEs with interconnected obstacles and multi-modes switching problem. arXiv:1104.2689v2
- 17.Klimsiak, T.: Reduced measures for semilinear elliptic equations involving Dirichlet operators. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 55, no. 4, Paper No. 78, 27 pp. (2016)Google Scholar
- 18.Klimsiak, T.: Systems of quasi-variational inequalities related to the switching problem. arXiv:1609.02221v2 (2016)
- 22.Lenglart, E.; Lépingle, D.; Pratelli, M. Présentation unifiée de certaines inégalités de la théorie des martingales. (French) With an appendix by Lenglart. Lecture Notes in Math. 784, Seminar on Probability, XIV (Paris, 1978/1979) pp. 26–52, Springer, Berlin, 1980Google Scholar
- 33.Stannat, W.: The theory of generalized Dirichlet forms and its applications in analysis and stochastics. Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 142, no. 678, viii+101 pp. (1999)Google Scholar
- 34.M. Topolewski, Reflected BSDEs with general filtration and two completely separated barriers. arXiv:1611.06745 (2016)
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.