Hyers–Ulam stability of hypergeometric differential equations
- 71 Downloads
In the present paper by applying the series method we prove the Hyers–Ulam stability of the homogeneous hypergeometric differential equation in a subclass of analytic functions.
KeywordsHyers–Ulam stability Hypergeometric differential equation Series method
Mathematics Subject ClassificationPrimary 34K20 Secondary 26D10
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
We would like to express our thanks to Professor Dorian Popa for reading the manuscript and for his useful suggestions.
- 1.Ulam, S.M.: Problems in Modern Mathematics, Chapter VI, Science edn. Wiley, New York (1940)Google Scholar
- 5.Jung, S.-M.: Hyers-Ulam-Rassias Stability of Functional Equations in Nonlinear Analysis, Springer Optimization and Its Applications, Volume 48 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Rassias, Th.M.: On the stability of linear mapping in Banach spaces. Proc. Am. Math. Soc. 72, 297–300 (1978)Google Scholar
- 17.Abdollahpour, M.R., Najati, A., Park, C., Rassias, T.M., Shin D.Y.: Approximate perfect differential equations of second order, Adv. Differ. Equ. (2012), Article ID 2012:225Google Scholar
- 18.Gordji, M. Eshaghi, Cho, Y., Ghaemi, M.B., Alizadeh, B.: Stability of the exact second order partial differential equations, J. Inequal. Appl. 2011, Article ID 306275 (2011)Google Scholar
- 22.Jung, S.-M.: Legendre’s differential equation and its Hyers–Ulam stability. Abstr. Appl. Anal. 2007 (2007), Article ID 56419. https://doi.org/10.1155/2007/56419
- 24.Jung, S.-M., Kim, B.: Bessel’s differential equation and its Hyers-Ulam stability, J. Inequal. Appl. (2007), Article ID 21640Google Scholar