Shock action of jet flow from slit-type buckets on the bottom of the trough
The article presents some primary experimental results of the shock action of the jet flow from slit-type buckets on the bottom of the trough and mainly analyzes the characters of time-average pressure and fluctuation pressure under different contraction ratios of the slit-type buckets. Besides, it also draws a comparison between slit-type bucket and equal width flip bucket, which indicates that the former is better than the later in energy dissipation.
Key wordsjet flow slit-type bucket shock action
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Xu duo-wu, Yu chang-zhao. Shock action of plane jet on the bottom of the trough and characters of the fluctuation [J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1983, 5. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Beltas S. Obligue Impingent of Plane Turbulent Jet Proc. ASCE. Vol.1 20, No. HY9, Sept. 1976Google Scholar
- L.A.You-ji-ci-ji. Influence of dynamic hydraulic pressure on the downstream bed of flip bucket by means of model test and model observation [C]. A Translation Set of High-velocity Flow, China Water Power Press, 1979. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- AN Yun-zhou. Resesrch on overflow and discharge from the middle of arch dam [J]. Foreign Science and Technology, Institute of Water Resources of Tianjin university, 1981. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LIANG Xing-rong. Random analysis of characteristics of a pressure spectrum field in the defecting flow scour process [J]. Journal of Tianjin Universi ty, 1984, 3. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YANG Guo-rui. Improvement in Energy dissipation and scour protection for spillway dam [J] Research in Hydraulic & Hydropower Engineering, 1985, 1. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wu wen-ping, Zhang yan-fa. Research in diffusion theory and application of the nappe from slit-type bucket [J]. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 1989, 4. (in Chinese)Google Scholar