The computation approach for water environmental capacity in tidal river network
Considering that the conventional systematical optimized method and the trail-and-error method are not efficient in computing water environment capacity of tidal river network, a new analytical computation approach to water environment capacity of tidal river network was presented. Furthermore, this new method was applied to estimate the water environment capacity of river network in Chongming Island after establishing hydrodynamic and water quality model, which shows the newly developed analytical computation approach efficient and reliable both in theory and in practice.
Key wordsenvironment capacity tidal river network hydrodynamic water quality Chongming Island
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Xu ZX, Lu SQ. Research on hydrodynamic and water quality model for tidal river networks [J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser. B, 2003, 15(2): 64–70.Google Scholar
- Zhang YL, Zhang PZ. Handbook of the calculation of water environmental capacity[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1991. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Xu ZX. Practice and theory of river pollution control[M]. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press, 2003. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Xu ZX, Lu SQ. Calculating analysis on water environmental capacity of tidal river system[J]. Shanghai Environmental Science, 2003, 22(4):254–257. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Yang ZP, Sun W. Approach on computational Method for tidal river dynamic assimilative capacity[J]. Shanghai Environmental Science, 1995, 14(6):14–16. (in Chinese)Google Scholar