Numerical simulation of eclipsed form arrangement of water intake-outlet project in power plant
The eclipsed form arrangement of water intake-outlet project in power plant is researched by numerical simulation. Based on The k-ε two-equation model, calculation of 2D and 3D are carried on. The simulation results are basically in agreement with that of the previous experiments. According to the results, the flowing characteristics of eclipsed form arrangement are analyzed and the effects of some main factors on inlet temperature are investigated.
Key wordseclipsed form water intake-outlet numerical simulation inlet temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cheng Huiquan, Chen Yanru. The Experimental Research and Engineering Practice of Intake-under-Outlet Cooling Water System. Symposium of China Institute Of Water Resources and Hydropower Research, Vol. 17. Beijing: China Water Power Press, 1984, 49–85. (in chinese)Google Scholar
- Cheng Huiquan, Yue Juntang, Chen Yanru, Some Features of Intake-outlet Planning In China and Their Thermo-hydraulic Behaviors [J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1993, 10: 1–11. (in chinese)Google Scholar
- Ni Haoqing, Wang Nengjia, Zhou Lixing. Numerical Simulation of Algebraic Stress and Low-Reynolds-number Turbulent Model For an Intake-under-outlet System [J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser.A, 1990, 5(4): 42–52. (in chinese)Google Scholar
- Ni Haoqing. The Application and Development of Turbulence Model in Buoyance Back-flow [J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser. A, 1994, 9(6): 651–665. (in chinese)Google Scholar
- Tao Wenquan. Numerical Heat Transfer [M]. Xi’an: Press of Xi’an Jiaotong University, 2002. (in chinese)Google Scholar