Coming to Terms with Establishing Operations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beck, R. C. (1990). Motivation: Theories and principles (3rd ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- Carlson, N. R. (1991). Physiology of behavior (4th ed.). Needham Heights, MA: Allyn and Bacon.Google Scholar
- Catania, A. C. (1992). Learning (3rd ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- Keller, F. S., & Schoenfeld, W. N. (1950). Principles of psychology. New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts.Google Scholar
- Premack, D. (1971). Catching up with common sense or two sides of a generalization: Reinforcement and punishment. In R. Glaser (Ed.), The nature of reinforcement (pp. 121–150). New York: Academic Press.Google Scholar
© Association for Behavior Analysis International 1993