Preparation and characterization of hydrazinium derivatives
- 22 Downloads
A number of simple and complex hydrazinium derivatives have been prepared by the reaction of hydrazine hydrate with ammonium salts. The products were characterized by chemical analysis and infrared spectra.
KeywordsHydrazinium derivatives hydrazinates
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Audrieth L F and Ogg B A 1951The chemistry of hydrazine (New York: John Wiley) p. 168, 200Google Scholar
- Hudson G H, Spencer R C H and Stern J P 1967Supplement to Mellor’s comprehensive treatise on inorganic and theoretical chemistry Suppl. II N (Part II) (London: Longmans Green) Vol. 8 p. 84Google Scholar
- Mellor J W 1927A comprehensive treatise on inorganic and theoretical chemistry (London: Longmans Green) Vol. 8 p. 322Google Scholar
- Muller E 1937 Ger Patent P 634688Chem. Abstr. 31 511Google Scholar
- Stern D R 1964 US Patent 3, 135, 997,Chem. Abstr. 61 p. 9198gGoogle Scholar
- Vogel A I 1951A text Book of quantitative inorganic analysis (London: Longmans Green (p. 365)Google Scholar
- Welcher F J 1958The analytical uses of ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid (New York: Van Nostrand)Google Scholar