- 90 Downloads
KeywordsNumerical Exploration Perfect Privacy Secret Number Maximum Salary Prove Existence Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Beaver, Perfect privacy for two-party protocols,Harvard Tec. Report TR-11-89, Aiken Computer Laboratory.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Ben-Or, S. Goldwasser, and A. Wigderson, Completeness theorems for non-cryptographic fault tolerant distributed computations,Proceedings 20th STOC (1988), 1–10.Google Scholar
- 3.D. Chaum, C. Crépeau, and I. Damgard, Multiparty unconditionally secure protocols,Proceedings 20th STOC (1988), 11–19.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Chor and E. Kushilevitz, A zero-one law for Boolean privacy,Proceedings 21st STOC (1989), 62–72.Google Scholar
- 5.A. C. Yao, Protocols for secure computation,Proceedings FOCS (1982), 160–164.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc 1991