KeywordsLinkage Group Normal Expectation Haploid Number Sterile Anther Marble Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bateson, W., Saunders, E. R., andPunnett, R. C. Reports to the Evolution Committee of the Royal Society, I–IV. 1902–1908.Google Scholar
- - andPunnett, R. C. “On the Inter-Relations of Genetic Factors.”Proc. Roy. Soc. B. Vol. 84, 1911.Google Scholar
- - - “On Gametic Series involving Reduplication of certain terms.”Journal of Genetics, Vol. I. 1911.Google Scholar
- Bridges, C. B. “The Chromosome Hypothesis of Linkage applied to cases in Sweet Peas and Primula.”Am. Nat. Vol. XLVIII. 1914.Google Scholar
- Haldane, J. B. S. “The Probable Errors of Calculated Linkage Values, and the most Accurate Method of determining Gametic from certain Zygotic Series.”Journal of Genetics, Vol. VIII. 1919.Google Scholar
- Punnett, R. C. “Reduplication in Sweet Peas.”Journal of Genetics, Vol. III. 1913.Google Scholar
- - “Reduplication in Sweet Peas,” II.Journal of Genetics, Vol. VI. 1917.Google Scholar
- - Note on the Origin of a Mutation in the Sweet Pea.”Journal of Genetics, Vol. VIII. 1918.Google Scholar
- - “On a case of Patching in the Flower Colour of the Sweet Pea (Lathyrus odoratus).”Journal of Genetics, Vol. XII. 1922.Google Scholar
- Thoday, M. G., andThoday, D. “On the Inheritance of the Yellow Tinge in Sweet Pea Colouring.”Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. Vol. XVI. 1911.Google Scholar
- Winge, Ö. “On the Relation between number of Chromosomes and number of Types, inLathyrus especially.”Journal of Genetics, Vol. VIII. 1919.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1923