Synthesis and antitumor activity of cannabigerol
- 141 Downloads
Cannabigerol(3) was synthesized and evaluated for its inhibitory activity against mouse skin melanoma cells. Cannabigerol displayed significant antitumor activity [inhibitory concentration (IC50)=31.3l μ/mL]in vitro assay.
Key wordsCannabigerol Antitumor activity Mouse skin melanoma cell
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baek, S. H., Yook, C. N. and Han, D. S.: Boron trifluoride etherate on alumina-A modified Lewis acid reagent(V). A convenient single step synthesis of cannabinoids.Bull. Kor. Chem. Soc. 16(3), 293–296 (1991).Google Scholar
- Baik, K. U., and Ahn, B. Z.: Cyctotoxic activities of some geranylated flavones against L 1210 cell.J. Pharm. Soc. Korea, 32(2), 125–128 (1988).Google Scholar
- colasanti, B. K., and Gong, H., Marihuana 87, Chesher, G.; Consroe, P.; Musty, R. Ed., Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra, pp. 119–124 (1988).Google Scholar
- Kleinman, S., Weitzman, S. A., Cassem, N., and Andrews, E.: Double blind trial of δ-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) as an adjunct to prochlorperazine for chemotherapy-induced vomiting.Curr. Ther. Res. 34, 1014–1017 (1983).Google Scholar
- Mechoulam, R.: In Cannabinoids as therapeutic agents, Boca Raton, CRC Press Inc., (1986).Google Scholar