Taking African cultural heritage management into the twenty-first century: Zimbabwe’s masterplan for cultural heritage management
- 228 Downloads
KeywordsCultural Heritage Archaeological Research Stone Wall Foreign Tourist Heritage Management
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Collett, D. (1991).The Archaeological Heritage of Zimbabwe: A Masterplan for Resource and Conservation and Development, National Museums and Monuments of Zimbabwe.Google Scholar
- Garlake, P. (1982). Prehistory and ideology in Zimbabwe. In Peel, J. D., and Ranger, T. O. (eds.),Past and Present in Zimbabwe, Manchester University Press, Manchester, pp. 1–19.Google Scholar
- Ndoro, W. (1994). The preservation and presentation of Great Zimbabwe.Antiquity (68)260: 616–629.Google Scholar
- Pwiti, G. (1994). Archaeology, prehistory and education in Zimbabwe. In Stone, P., and Molyneaux, B. (eds.),The Presented Past, Routledge, London, pp. 338–347.Google Scholar
- Robertshaw, P. (ed.) (1991).A History of African Archaeology, Thames and Hudson, London.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997