From DNA modification to epigenetics
KeywordsDisc Cell Chromosome Inactivation Genetic Division Epigenetic Defect Control Gene Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cohen S. N. 1974 Transformation ofEscherichia coli by recombinant plasmid replicons constructedin vitro. InMechanisms of recombination (ed. R. F. Grell), pp. 155–165. Plenum Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Holliday R. 1996 DNA methylation in eukaryotes: 20 years on. InEpigenetic mechanisms of gene regulation (ed. V. E. A. Russo, R. A. Martienseen and A. D. Riggs), pp. 5–27. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor.Google Scholar
- Holliday R. and Pugh J. E. 1975b DNA modification mechanisms for the control of gene activity during development.Heredity 35, 149.Google Scholar
- Pugh J.E. and Holliday R. 1978 Do chemical carcinogens act by altering epigenetic controls through DNA repair rather than mutations?Heredity 40, 329.Google Scholar
- Scarano E. 1971 The control of gene function in cell differentiation and in embryogenesis.Adv. Pharmacol. 1, 13–24.Google Scholar
- Waddington C. H. 1952Epigenetics of birds. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1998