The assassination of the black male image in sport
- 260 Downloads
KeywordsBlack Male African American Male Black Athlete Young Black Male Black Player
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arnold, E. (1997). Personal communication.Google Scholar
- Coakley, J. (1998).Sport in Society. Boston: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Hill, G. (1996).Change the Game. New York: Warner Books, Inc.Google Scholar
- Hutchinson, O. (1996).The Assassination of the Black Male Image. New York: Simon & Schuster.Google Scholar
- Johnson, C. & McCluskey, J. (1997).Black Men Speaking. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press.Google Scholar
- Lapchick, R. (1996).Sport in Society. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.Google Scholar
- McCall, N. (1997).What’s Going On. New York: Random House.Google Scholar
- Pieterse, J. (1995).White on Black. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.Google Scholar
- Shropshire, K. (1996).In Black and White. New York: New York University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer 1998