Chemical research of Sir Prafulla Chandra Rây
- 29 Downloads
The above account reveals the versatility of Prafulla Chandra’s research activities. Most importantly, he initiated chemical research in modern India and was successful in developing the first research school of chemistry that in time spread far and wide. In his obituary notice,Nature (July 15, 1944) wrote “it was by the enthusiasm for research with which he inspired his students that he will best be remembered”.
KeywordsNitrite Organic Sulphur Compound Chloroplatinic Acid Ethylene Dibromide Et2S
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B B Dey,J. Indian Chem. Soc, 26, p. 433, 1949.Google Scholar
- J N Ray,J. Indian Chem. Soc, 38, p. 423, 1961.Google Scholar
- P C Rây,J. Indian Chem. Soc, 1, 225, 1924.Google Scholar
- P C Rây and N N Ghosh,J. Indian Chem. Soc, 13, 138, 1936.Google Scholar
- P C Rây,J. Chem. Soc, 71, 348, 1897.Google Scholar
- P C Rây,J. Asiatic Soc, Bengal, 59, 63, 1894.Google Scholar